Wednesday, November 30, 2011

JCPenney online has a lot of great prices on Toys right now!

JCPenney is having a huge sale on toys online.  Lots to choose from, and some you can choose site to store pickup for free shipping.  Use promo code BUY4KIDS for an additional 15% off! Link to toys on sale.
Paper Jams Microphone 19.99-15% discount=$16.99 (reg. $60)
9 in 1 Spy set $16.99-15% discount=$14.45

$10 GC at Target when you spend $50

Target has a coupon to use to get a $10 gift card when you spend $50 in store.  "Like" Target on Facebook here and click the link in their wall post to be directed to the coupon to print.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Flirty Aprons 40% off today

Have you ever wanted a little more "style" in the kitchen?  Flirty Aprons might just be your solution!  These are too cute!!  And today only, they have 40% off all of their aprons and shipping is free.  Just enter promo code CYBERFLIRTY at checkout. Go here to see their collection.

Garmin Forerunner 405 GPS enabled Sports watch $140

Amazon has the Garmin 405 GPS enabled Sports Watch (black or green) on sale today for $139.99 and free shipping.  This watch normally runs about $370.  It gets pretty decent reviews and is a great tool for runners. Check it out here.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

American Girl Cyber Monday sale starting at 1 AM-50-75% off clothes, furniture and accessories

American Girl is having a BIG sale on their doll clothes, furniture and accessories, prices up to 75% off.  The sale starts at 1 AM (midnight central time) so if you have an American Girl fan in your household or need a gift for a little girl that loves them, now is your chance to get a good price on their accessories.  Here is the link to their website.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Crayola Glow Dome $15 on Amazon

If you were trying to score the $15 Crayola Glow Dome at Walmart on Black Friday but missed out, here is a second chance to get that price.  Amazon has it right now for $15. Check it out here.  If you have Amazon Prime, shipping is free, or if not, just find another great deal (there seems to be a fair amount right now!) to add it up to $25 for free shipping. 

Saturday, November 19, 2011

40% off educational toys and games, puzzles coupon for Barnes and Noble

Right now Barnes and Noble has a coupon you can use in store on one item listed as an educational toy or game, puzzle or gift section for 40% off.  This can be used on the Leappad Explorer, games for it, Legos, and lots of other great things!  The coupon is good till the 24th.  Go and print it here!  I also wanted to add that on Black Friday, they are  going to have a 50% off coupon good for one toy.  But there may be a line, so you have to weigh whether you want to chance it on Black Friday and save the extra 10% or just go ahead and beat the crowds and get what you want for 40% off!  Your call! :)

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Toshiba - Satellite Laptop / Intel® Core™ i3 Processor / 15.6" Display $400

Best Buy has the Toshiba Satellite Laptop / Intel® Core™ i3 Processor / 15.6" Display - Matrix Graphite on sale for $399.99.  Shipping is free.
Features built-in webcam with mic, media reader, wireless N, HDMI out, 6X DVD burner, and a 1-year warranty.  It gets a 5 out of 5 scores based on 3 reviews.

Product Details:

  • Intel Core i3-2330M Dual-Core Processor (2.2GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
  • 15.6" (1366 x 768) LED Backlit LCD Display
  • 4GB DDR3 Memory
  • 500GB 5,400RPM Hard Drive
  • Intel HD Graphics
  • 6-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery
  • Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
  • 5.3 lbs.
So if you were shopping for a new laptop or maybe wishing for one for Christmas, you might want to check this one out! 

NFL Hoodies $25 (reg. $50)

Reebok has two different types of athletic hoodies on sale, vintage and regular.  The vintage ones are $27 with code HOODIE (gives you 50% off), and the regular ones are $25 with the use of the same code.  Shipping is free on both.
Regular Hoodies (and they have Saints and Bucs Hoodies!)
Vintage Hoodies

1 Dozen Krispy Kreme Doughnuts $1.11 today only

I'm sorry I didn't know about this earlier but yesterday and today, Krispy Kreme stores are offering a dozen doughnuts for $1.11.  I LOVE Krispy Kreme doughnuts and I guess its a good things we don't have very many stores around here! (My mouth waters when I pass one with the "Hot" sign on!)  Go here to print your coupon.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Scholastic Holiday Warehouse Sale Dec.7-9 Temple Terrace

The warehouse sales for Scholastic are open to Teachers, Librarians, District Employees, Book Fair Chairpeople and Volunteers.  Everything is 25-80% off and the Temple Terrace location does the Build-a-Box where for $25 you can get anything you can fit in the box (from a section of their Clearance sale).  I LOVE the Warehouse sales!  I have done really well at them in the past.  Go here and select Florida-Temple Terrace is the closest. Once you see Temple Terrace, you can click on the link to sign up for a pass to go (if you meet the qualifications).

Starbucks fans-BOGO on their Holiday drinks Nov. 17-20, from 2-5 pm

Starbucks is having a Buy One Get One Free deal on all their Holiday Drinks starting Nov. 17 thru the 20th.  But it has to be bought between the times 2-5 pm.

Disney Store online has 20% off entire order thru the 15th

The Disney Store online has a 20% off entire order promo code, DISNEYPAL, including all Disney Parks authentic items, and clearance items.  If you order over $75, shipping is free. (The tea cart pictured above is on sale for $20, so its only $16 after the promo code!) Disney Store link.

Toys R Us, 25% off all LEGO sets, 40% off of some of them

Starting today thru the 17th, Toys R Us, has their LEGO sets at 25% off, plus some of them are actually 40% off (like the LEGO city truck).  If you purchase over $60 worth of LEGOs you will also get a Minifig display case for free.  If you order any online, shipping is free on everything right now. Link to all LEGOs.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Leappad Explorer $88.19 shipped

So, as most of you know, I am in the market for a Leappad for my little one.  I was really hoping for a great deal on either LEapfrog's early Black Friday sale or that someone else would have a good deal on Black Friday.  But no such thing!  So here is the best deal I could find (tried getting one of Toys r Us's bundles but they are always out of stock):
Go to Nest Entertainment.  Search for the Leappad Explorer in the color you want (pink or green), add to cart and enter promo code (where it says coupons or gift cards at checkout) aff10.  This will give you 10% off, but shipping is also free and there is no tax! (at least not for Florida!)  So your total for just the Leappad is $88.19.  Hope this helps someone!
And as far as games go, Target will have Leapfrog Explorer games (which is what the Leappad takes) for $15!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pillow pets $10.22 for one shipped

There is a website (Collections, Etc.) that is having a sale on Pillow Pets today.  $9.97 each, then use code 3LK1D1C for 10% off (plus a small processing fee of $1.25).  Shipping is free.  Making them $10.22.  You can get two for $19.19.   Go here to see the selection.  So if you child has a pillow pet on their wishlist, you might want to check these out.

Leapfrog Black Friday sale tomorrow

If you "like" them on facebook and then rsvp to their Black Friday sale starting tomorrow, you can find some good deals on Leapfrog brand items on their website.  I am TRYING to get a good deal on a Leappad for Z (from his grandparents).  He loves his daddy's iPad and loves Mad's leapster, so this is a perfect gift for him!  Their sale starts at 10 am PST so that's 1 pm here in Florida.  Be sure to check them out  here.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

13 New Blockbuster Express Codes $1 off movie rentals

Blockbuster Express has just raised its prices on "Hot List" movies, which are newly released movies (released within 90 days), making them $1.99 per night.  These codes will get you $1 off those movies or make the older movies free. These expire 11/11/11.

Here is the link to find your nearest kiosk to see which movies are available.

Monday, November 7, 2011

American Girls Marie-Grace and Cecile 25% off till 11/13

American Girl rarely has sales, but right now their historical dolls, Marie-Grace and Cecile are both 25% off! As well as their accessories/outfits! So your little girl (hint-hint Teresa!) is looking forward to getting an American Girl for Christmas, you might want to check these out!  And the new "Our Generation" doll clothes at Target fit American Girl dolls (just a tidbit of bargain knowledge!).

Hasbro online 25% off including clearance

There is a promo code, FSFAM11, that you can use when ordering from Hasbro online that will give you 25% off.  Its good on sale items, clearance items and regular priced items.  And shipping is free!  Great way to stock up on certain Christmas presents!
Go here to see clearance items.
Go here to see all special offers.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Lalaloopsy dolls Target online for $12.99 plus free shipping

Target has Lalaloopsy dolls on sale for $17.99 today (possibly all week) and you can put in the promo code at checkout of TGTXT5XQ for $5 off, making them $12.99.  And shipping is free on all the dolls! Go here to see the doll selection.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Kids Winter Coats 75% off at

JCPenney is having a huge sale on winter coats for kids-some up to 75% off.  Several priced at $20 (reg. $80).  If you use KIDSAVE promo code, it will save you an additional $10 off $25 and give you free shipping when you choose ship to store.  Great deal for winter coats!

Hallmark $5 off $10 or more coupon

For those of you who like to get gifts, cards, ornaments or such at Hallmark stores, here is a HOT coupon for ya!  If you "like" Hallmark on facebook (Go here to like them.) you will see a button under their "Special Offers" tab to print a $5 off $10 purchase or more coupon.  But you better hurry because there is a limited amount of prints for this coupon.

Two awesome deals at Target this Sunday-32" TV for $197, 11.6" Notebook for $197

Target is getting in on the super sale deal leading up to the big Retail day of Black Friday.  There first "Super Sale" is this Sunday and they are offering both the Westinghouse VR3215 32" 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV and Acer A0722-0473 11.6" Notebook on sale for $197.  I am sure both of these will go fast so you might want to be there when they open at 8 am on Sunday if you plan on getting one.

Walmart's Super Saturday Sale 11/5

Walmart teases us every year leading up to Black Friday on their Super Saturday Sales in November.  But even though its a "Tease", there are some great deals to be had at these sales sometimes.  Here is this weekend's Super Saturday ad scan:

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Target's toy book in store now

If you are headed to Target anytime in the next few days (like maybe to check out the Halloween clearance! ;))  be sure to head to the toy area and pick up a Target Toy Book.  Its filled with great coupons, like $5 off certain Barbies, $5 off LEGO building sets, $5 off certain Crayola Products, $20 off Battery operated ride-ons, $15 off Circo Play Kitchen, and many more!   Some people may get them in the mail, but I would pick one up in store soon before they are all gone!

12 New Blockbuster Express codes expire 11/7

Here are 12 new codes to use for free movie rentals at Blockbuster Express.  These expire 11/7:

Go here to find your nearest kiosk and to see which movies are available.

Big Mattel online sale-several items 60% + extra 20% off and free shipping

Link to sale items.
Mattel is having a huge sale on several toys, including Toys Story toys, Polly Pockets, Hot Wheels, and many many more.  Most are60% off and then you will see an additional 20% off taken in your cart at checkout.  There is also free shipping on their sale items. Great cheap way to stock up on Christmas presents!

Target has Halloween items for 50% off

Went to Target this morning and they have already marked down the decorations, gifts, costumes, etc. to 50% off.  Candy is still at 30% off but I have heard that Walmart has their candy marked at 50% in off (in case any one actually needs more candy!)  I picked up the Lego grab bags (one is Star Wars and the other is a helicopter) for half off-$2 each.  Also picked up a few other items that were good deals.  If you have any Softsoap, Bounty or Colgate coupons, you might go and check it out because they have their Halloween themed paper towels, hand soap and toothpaste for half off too!