Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pinkie Pie and Strawberry Shortcake RC cars $10 this week at Toys R Us


In this past Sunday's paper (and you can get them online here.) there were several good Hasbro coupons.  Two of which were for RC cars, specifically Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony) and Strawberry Shortcake.  Toys R Us has both of these on sale this week for $14.99, so when you use either coupon (which are for $5 off), you can get them for $9.99!  This is half price from their normal price!  Great Christmas (or birthday) presents for young girls!  I am headed to Toys R Us this morning to get my Lion King movie and two of these cars for gifts!  Toys R Us also has Lego sets for 30% off and you get a free minifig when you buy $20 or more in Legos (getting these for my nephew).  So Toys R Us is the deal winner this week in my book!   

No comments:

Post a Comment