Friday, July 22, 2011

LL Bean extra 10% off sale items and free shipping

LL Bean has a 10% off code JTG1259 that can be used on sale items.  LL Bean always offers free shipping, which is a plus with any site!  I ordered Madeline a Jr. Backpack for school that they have on sale about a week and half ago before I had the code (D'oh) but it was already a good price, now its better at 8.99.  My daughter is on the smaller size and this one fits her really well.  These are great quality backpacks so I am assuming this one will last her a while!    Link to Sale

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great deal! Cute bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered one for Eva! : ) She has been wanting a backpack since Ben started Kindergarten last year, and at $8.99 for a great little backpack that'll last a while, I couldn't refuse the deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!! I hope you'll like it! Its the perfect size for those kiddos on the smaller size.

    ReplyDelete