Tuesday, July 19, 2011

UPDATED: Target Summer Toy Clearance

Twice a year Target clearances a lot of their toys.  Once starting in January to clear out the excess Christmas toy stock and then again starting in May/June to make room for the next Christmas season toy stock.  By beginning to end of March and by mid to late July the toys will reach 75% off the original price.  I LOVE to hit this sale when it goes 75% off!  I stock up for Christmas presents and birthday presents and its a great way to get gifts for charity organizations like Toys for Tots!  Well, it is getting close to that time of year and will be coming up in the next two weeks is my guess.  The toys are now either 30 or 50% off but on either this Thursday (Thursday is the common day for most Targets to mark down the toy dept.) or next, they will mark them further down.  So if you happen upon your "mother-load" of the big Target toy clearance, let me know your finds!  And I will be sure and update you on what I find!  Good luck with the hunt!

UPDATE 7/21/11:  I went this morning to the Pinellas Park Target in case they were lowering the prices to reflect 75% off but they were not doing so.  They were marking things down from 30 to 50% off so I am still keeping my fingers crossed that the toys will go 75% off next week!  If you have anything different to report at different Targets, feel free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment