Monday, August 29, 2011

$5 Paper Jamz at Walgreens 54th Ave. S.


I was in Walgreens (54th Ave. S.) this evening and I saw that they had the Paper Jamz guitars and drum sets for $5 (reg. $25), and the guitar straps for $1.  I picked up a guitar and matching drum set for my kids a while back at another Walgreens for the same price (I put them away for Christmas-my daughter wants a guitar, so this is a good starter).  These are great prices!  They had a lot of the guitars and several drum sets but I doubt they will last long at this price so you might want to go tomorrow or Wed. at the latest if you are interested in picking one up.  I'm not sure if the other Walgreens are clearancing theirs yet, or if they have already done so.
Also, if you happen to go to Burger King for a Kids Meal (don't go to 34th St. S.-they don't have any), they have Paper Jamz toys in the meals that also contain a $2 off coupon-making the deal sweeter at $3!!

No comments:

Post a Comment