Tuesday, August 30, 2011

School Supplies 50% off at Target (and other clearance items)


I just got back from my bargain hunting at Target and I saw that the school supplies are mostly 50% off (Filler Paper and Notebooks seem to be stuck at 30% for some reason).  Backpacks, lunch boxes/bags and thermoses haven't started on their clearance path yet but if you are still in need of pens, pencils, folders, etc., you can pick them up at a decent deal right now at Target.  And keep an eye out-they will drop further to 75% off.
I also noticed that pools are 50% off (as well as most "pool related" items).  There were several kids books for 75% off too.  I picked up a Kumon Counting Coins book for $1.73 and a Dress Up Dolls Book for $1.48.  There are several Yankee Candles on clearance, most at 50% but I pick up one candle for 75% off as well as a Yankee Candle Plug-in Home Fragrance Unit for 75% off ($3.24).  Lots of bargains!  And if you aren't familiar with where to locate most clearance items in Target, check the end caps.  (It's called Perimeter Perusing!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment